Thursday, November 20, 2014

Question and Answer Sessions Offered

Hello,

There is a good deal of wonderment as information has intentionally been slow to be revealed.The  Artiste Performers Series Release Candidate 1 was officially released Dec 17th, 2014.

So its time that there be a chance to ask questions in person and hear others questions and concerns.

I have gotten feedback and suggestions and requests from early use and I have responded in full as soon as I am on. Often I am the one to encourage a meeting with questions asked.

So if you are considering either the Artiste Performer Series or Artiste Producer Series or both, and can attend a meeting this coming Nov. 22nd Saturday at 12pm SLT or Nov. 23rd Sunday 2pm SLT at the DQ Info Center, then please send me an IM and reserve a spot. All it takes is a minimum of one person with interest and there will be a meeting. If you would like to attend but the times are bad for you, let me know and maybe i can adjust the times as well as plan for a subsequent Q&A the following week or a private 1-on-1 Q&A session.

Lat "Yummy" Lovenkraft

No comments:

Post a Comment